Monday 21 October 2013

getting started

First off, I need to figure out the foundation of my project is. I know that I want to volunteer at different organizations, I am also wanting to know more about the history of poverty and also about the lives of the hurting children out there. Some where in this project I believe I'm going to interview both people who work with the ones in poverty, and about what they do to reach out for the hurting. Also I want to hear some of the people who are hurting. I don't really know how I'm going to do that, I can't just walk up so someone in Shalom Mission and ask them how they became they way they are... but I think it would to get the whole story, both the inner and outside picture. I also am curious about how these organizations came to be. The history and the ways organizations actually started. All these elements somehow make my project, that will some how make an end product or goal. I have to work on it so that its not just a bunch of little things and when I am explaining it I can just say.. ' oh my project is...' So that is my first step, to make a 'project' in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment