Tuesday 4 November 2014

coming soon

Everything ended up going quite well on Sunday. I still have to edit my photos so I will get them up as soon as I can, but I did notice as I was uploading my pictures that the top halves of a lot of my shots ended up being a bit blurry. I don't know why this happened, I was sure my lens was clean and that my camera was focused when I took the pictures. A couple weeks ago I did have a few problems with my Pentax. It kept glitching and making funny noises and not focusing, so I ended up turning it on manual settings so that I could still use my camera. But then before I went out on Sunday I tried it out, to see what I would have to end up doing for later that day, and it seemed fine. No glitching, no noises, and it was focusing on automatic. So I'm not really sure what happened but I still got some good shots and the whole things was so fun! I talked to my sister Tamara about it, in that it used to be her camera, and she said that it's probably getting just getting old. I asked her if I should go get it checked and have it professionally cleaned, but that is just another expense. I'm probably just going to end up leaving it for now, clean it myself, and if it continues to have problems then I'll cross that bridge when it comes.
As I said before I will be uploading them onto my Flickr account as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment