Saturday 1 November 2014

first shoot

I did my first shoot a little while ago, and I'm really happy with the way they turned out. I took one of my good friends and we explored some trains, and I thought it would be fun to do a photo shoot. Im not going to post them all on this post, but I'm making a flicker account so I can upload all my progress onto it and then everyone who wants to see them can.

The thing I'm learning about taking photo shoots is that I just have to take pictures. Especially if you have a 'model' or an actual person thats posing for the pictures. That person is constantly moving around and doing what I ask them too, but you can't just wait to take the pictures. Some of my best shots were the ones that weren't really "supposed to happen". After the shoot and coming back, I uploading the pictures onto my computer and I realized how much of the shots did and didn't turn out. But if I would have just did a few, I feel like I wouldn't have gotten all the good shots, that weren't as posed.

Just click my photo for more, the link will take you to my Flickr account:

my flicker account

No comments:

Post a Comment