Friday 28 November 2014

day with the guriles

Before this little adventure, I did some research and posted it under my page 'tips and guidelines,' but I contacted my sister and wrote down some ideas and guidelines so that I wouldn't be completely lost during this shoot. Yes its all an art and type of experiment, but its nice to not be completely lost. So I did some playing around and figured some of my settings out. I also looked at some photography ideas, trying to get some inspiration on different frames and shots.

We did went to Kildonan Park at around 3-3:30 ish and we just walked around and had fun, took photo's and just were adventures. Climbed a bridge, tried to feed ducks. We brought some different outfits and just ended up change somewhat discreetly behind trees, and just having a good time! My Pentex started having some focusing problems as the sun went down, but I wasn't too concerned because I thought I got some decent shots. Yes I got to learn how to figure out my aperture settings and some shutter speed stuff. Used some different automatic settings, and even did some manual focusing. But it was also a great memory.

I'm sorry these too so long to finally get up. I've been super busy lately and I haven't had time to edit them, and upload them. But here they are.

They are all up on my flicker.


No comments:

Post a Comment