Thursday 23 January 2014

final post... at least for this semester...

Wow this semester went by so fast! This past monday I presented my project to my class. And it went a lot better then I thought. (apart from my shaky voice) :) I think I got my main points across.
I talked about my background to this project and how Uganda and Grand Rapids really had an impact on me, and that it really change my perspective toward my surroundings. I also talked about my experiences at Siloam and how that even though homeless people are grubby and have nothing. God made them and that they are still special.
And yeah.
This is more of a project for me, this is more of a lifestyle, and so I don't think I'm just going to end here now that this class is done.
This class, or project kinda was just my starting point, my push to actually start being more involved. So I don't think this will be my final post. And maybe it will be. But this isn't going to be the end of working inner-city!

No comments:

Post a Comment