Thursday 23 January 2014

back again to st. Adien's

I went to St. Adien's again yesterday! It was soo much fun. The grade 9's were on some field trip, so there was approximately 6 kids there. It was actually kinda nice cause I got to spend more one-on-one time with the kids. I was really surprised when they actually remembered me and wanted me there. The first time I went there, it felt like some of the kids almost built a wall, and that they didn't even notice me. But yesterday, when they came, they were all like 'Miss Taylor!!' It was really nice :)..
So I got to do art all morning with them, which was great cause I LOVE art! And then after break I just help kids with reading and spelling, and little jobs like that! It was great, and I'm so happy that I could connect with the kids this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment