Monday 9 December 2013

pathway banquet

http://pathwaycampministries.com/
This week I attended a banquet that was for Pathway Ministries. I was so nice to see everyone that I worked with at Grand Rapids again. During this banquet, some of the staff said some words. Talked about what the ministry was all about.
At my table, one of the guys that I worked with this past summer, and who is also on the staff for Pathway, was there. I talked to him about Grand Rapids, and he said that they are going there once a week to put on a bible study.
All that was going through my head at that moment was. TAKE ME WITH YOU!! I have been wanting to go back to Grand Rapids pretty much the moment I left. :) This bible study was a new thing, and I asked if there was anyway that I could go. I really want to go, to see all the kids that I haven't seen in so long and that I love so much. So I am aloud to go. I'm not sure when, because of how far it is and how it interferes with school, but hopefully I can figure out something so that I can fit that into my project as well.
Another thing that was cool at the banquet was, they had written out a prayer card. It was a kids name from the different places that Pathway ministers to. On this card was a name, their age, and which reserve they were from. So I looked for some kids that I knew. And I thought that was a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment